1) To improve employment and income of retired women, working women, and youth through gardening and home stead farming.
2) To promote home stead safe to eat vegetables in back yards, terraces, open/free places farming to attain self sufficiency in vegetable and agricultural production in Nigeria.
3) To help rural boys and girls for development of desirable values, and ideal standards in gardening and farming.
4) To enlightenment stakeholders in the State, Local Government Areas and Communities to make unused lands available for gardening and vegetable production.
5) To build capacity through trainings, seminars, and workshop in gardening, farming, home making, other crafts and arts that enhances agility in retired women and youth for sustainable livelihood.
6) Formation of Farmer/Entrepreneur support scheme, incubation and guidance center, tools and inputs center to enhance agricultural production.
Your money can be used to enable environment and empowerment of retired men, women and youths
Organic gardening/farming is a healthy, simulating and physical activities that can be enjoyed by younger or older people to enhance livelihood standards